Art it Up!
FULLER LODGE ART CENTER News:
Fall art classes are starting at the Fuller Lodge Art Center. Wednesday afternoon art classes for children in grade 1-6 joyfully continue! Most classes are one week only.
There are a variety of classes for adults and teens, offered both in multi-week formats and single day workshops. Nurture your creativity!
A sampling of classes:
- Latex Masks--Alison Chilen
- Sculpture Basics--Cruz Lopez
- Foundation Drawing--Lisa Coddington
- Write On! Calligraphy -- Thelma Hahn
- Botanical Drawing and Watercolor--Lisa Coddington
- Animal Textures in Pencil- Heather Ward
- Flower Mosaics--Fran Stoval
- Walking Dead Workshop- Alison Chilen
- Copper Enamel EJewelry Workshop-- Cande and Russ Toner
- Fun with Metal--Gilbert Candelaria
- Stained Glass Snowflake-- Fran Stoval
- Jewelry Making Workshop-- Lori Boone
For more information:
Fuller Lodger Art Center
2132 Central Avenue
Open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.m Monday though Saturday.